martes, 12 de marzo de 2013




                                                 Think of a nasty experience you had




was in school, I was with my colleagues in the field in which we played physical education, Professor repudiation us do some warm-up exercises that put us in an activity that involves a force to shoot another colleague spent varies equipment until we reached the Altimo team, that team is a child too fat cai us well and the whole thing but what we did not expect is that when our friend to take him down and lifted her shirt was super hairy and low to finish the short and he saw everything and more all hairy desagardable was an experience for me and all I saw that, I was shaped by the events I am left in disgust and the only thing was I turned ise have to stood the short hours, and was good for a great mockery

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario