viernes, 8 de marzo de 2013

      Who would you like to be, what would you do and   why?

what would you do if you were..



                           I would like to be a millionaire






I would like to be a millionaire
if I were a millionaire, I would go to Italy to meet its most famous sites

, would buy everything I liked it or buy things for my family for example clothes, shoes, or go with         all anywhere.



I would like to go to concerts all the singers that I like, if I would enjoy every millionaire.




would put an institution for the street but not like the ones here, my brother would buy your xbox 360


I would do all that because it is a way of living life and having so much more money, it would not help to have both and not knowing where to spend it or focus only on the job and be a selfish, would do everything possible to enjoy that money or not just waste it because I like to be a millionaire








                                     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario